WHO IS YOUR LIFECHANGER?
LifeChanger of the Year is an annual program sponsored by National Life Group that recognizes and rewards K-12 educators and school employees across the country. Our program celebrates those who are making a significant difference in the lives of students by exemplifying excellence, positive influence and leadership.
Sign up for updates from LifeChanger of the Year!
LIFECHANGERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Studies show that 60% of a person's happiness is based on genetics and external factors. The remaining 40% is what… https://t.co/cXox037XKI