Back for 2018-19: Spotlight Award
We're bringing back the Spotlight Award for the 2018-19 LifeChanger of the Year Program! This award is given to a LifeChanger in a specific discipline each year.
This year, we're looking for LifeChangers who serve in a counseling role in their school or district. Some possible job titles might include:
- Guidance counselor
- Academic counselor
- Social worker
The winner of this award will receive $5,000 to be shared between a $2,500 individual award and a $2,500 donation to their school or district.
In addition to working in a counseling role, nominees must
- Make a positive impact in the lives of students
- Enhance their school or district’s atmosphere, culture and pride
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership at the school and/or district level
- Possess a proven record of professional excellence
- Show commitment to building a nurturing environment that supports learning
- Adhere to the highest moral and ethical standards
Nominations for this award close October 5th, 2018, and the winner will be announced in November 2018. Please note that all Spotlight Award nominees are also eligible for our other awards, which will be given in Spring 2019. For more information, click here to learn about our awards structure.